I know this is the time of year when literally EVERYONE is doing the 30 days of thanks. I don’t know if I could keep it up for 30 days straight, so I decided to do a weekly thanks post (so much easier this way). We’ve officially had one week of November, so here are seven things that I am thankful for (in no particular order).
- Mizuno running shoes, namely the Wave Inspire 8. I have tried a few different brands and finally found the perfect pair. I never knew what I was missing until I slipped these babies on. Here are my latest and greatest. I bought these on Running Warehouse and got a great deal. Also, those peeps know a thing or two about customer service.
- Cupcakes. They are quite possibly one of the world’s most perfect foods. All that cake and frosting goodness dolled up in a cute little wrapper. I love them, and I especially love them from Sweets by Maggie. If you haven’t had their cupcakes yet, you should, seriously. Her salted caramel, red velvet, and carrot cake ones are to die for.
- Makeup. I usually don’t leave home without it. The right makeup can transform you from walking dead to supermodel.
- My new phone. I finally entered the 21st century and got a smartphone, thanks to my fabulous boyfriend. He helped secure this little gem for me, and I LOVE it. It’s a Windows phone and is so easy to use. I still don’t know how to do a ton of stuff yet, but I’m learning.
- Super plus tampons. I never knew the importance of these until I started running long distance. Enough said.
- My children’s daycare. Alexandra started at Small Scholar’s University in South Amherst when she was 18 months old, and I have been adding kids to their roster ever since. They are an extension of our family, and I know my children are in good hands when they are there.
- Christian Louboutin heels. I don’t have a pair of these, but mark my words, one day I will. They are utter perfection with a seductive red sole. I like to look at them online (referred to as shoe porn). I have fantasies about having leftover money from my tax returns to purchase a pair, but, sadly, that never happens. Maybe this year…
What are some things you’re thankful for?