You’ve heard me talk about it, but how would you like to have your own Cleveland Experience this May? The great team at the Rite Aid Cleveland Marathon has very generously provided me with one free race entry to give away to one of my readers, and that lucky person could be you! With four different races to choose from (marathon, half marathon, 10K, or 5K), there is something for everyone. The best part is there is still PLENTY of time to train, so I encourage you to stretch yourself a little. Why not challenge yourself by running your first half marathon or full marathon?! And what better place to run it than CLE!
There is a little stipulation. If you are currently registered for a Rite Aid Cleveland Marathon race, you cannot win this giveaway and be reimbursed for your race entry. However, if you are registered to run the 5K on Saturday, May 17, you can totally try and win an entry for the 10K, half, or full on Sunday, May 18 or vice versa. I’ll be there both days, running the 5K with my oldest daughter and many family members on Saturday and tackling my 5th marathon on Sunday!
So, how do you win? Here are the different ways. Do as many or as few as you like, but the more you enter, the better your chance of winning. Also, remember to leave one comment for each; don’t lump all of your entries in one comment. And leaving a comment is key because if you do something and don’t comment, it doesn’t count. The giveaway ends on Sunday, February 9 at 11:59 PM, and a winner will be chosen using random.org on Monday, February 10.
- Leave a comment below telling me why you want to run CLE and which race you would like to run. (1 entry total)
- Subscribe to my blog by clicking the Follow button to the right of the page and leave a comment below telling me you subscribed. (1 entry total)
- Follow me on Twitter – @stephplusfour – and leave a comment below telling me you did so. (1 entry total)
- Tweet about the giveaway (I want to run the @clevemarathon with @stephplusfour! http://bit.ly/1jZ0QpU #CLEmarathon #runCLE) and leave a comment letting me know (1 entry PER day, which is 14 entries total!).
- Post about the giveaway on Facebook and leave a comment letting me know (1 entry PER day; again, 14 entries total).
Note: I was given two free entries for a Rite Aid Cleveland Marathon race as part of the Official Blogger program, one for myself and one for a reader. The winner will be chosen randomly, and he/she will receive an email upon being chosen, as well as being posted on the blog. The winner will have 48 hours to confirm the prize before another winner is picked. The race you choose to run has no bearing on winning. Good luck!