You have already heard me sing the praises of chocolate and running, so find out for yourself how amazingly awesome the Hot Chocolate 15K/5K is by running it! A perk of being one of their blog ambassadors is getting a free entry to share with my readers, and it’s giveaway time! Here are the details.
Although I’m running the Columbus race in November, the free entry is good for ANY Hot Chocolate race throughout the nation during this race season! Totally cool, I know. Since Rafflecopter doesn’t play nicely with my WordPress blog, we’re going to do this the old fashioned way – leave a comment. Here are the ways you can enter.
1. Like Hot Chocolate 15K & 5K on Facebook and leave a comment telling me you did (1 entry)
2. Follow HotChocolate15K on Twitter and leave a comment telling me you did (1 entry)
3. Follow hotchocolate15k on Instagram and leave a comment telling me you did (1 entry)
4. Follow me on Twitter (@stephplusfour) and leave a comment telling me you did (1 entry)
5. Follow me on Instagram (@stephplusfour) and leave a comment telling me you did (1 entry)
6. Leave a comment below and answer the question, “What is your favorite chocolate item?” (For me, it’s probably dark chocolate covered pretzels, but any chocolate will do) (1 entry)
7. Tweet about the giveaway, something like “I will #runforchocolate with @stephplusfour & @HotChocolate15K http://wp.me/p2Sa1a-FX #giveaway” and leave a comment (1 entry per day)
8. Share the information about the giveaway on Facebook and tag Hot Chocolate 15K & 5K in the post. Leave a comment telling me you did (1 entry per day)
As you can see, there are lots and lots of ways to enter. The contest goes until Sunday, September 28 at 11:59 PM. The winner will be notified on Monday, September 29, and he/she has two days to confirm. If the winner does not respond, a new winner will be chosen. Good luck!
Also, don’t forget I have a code for a free running hat with your registration. Just use StephPlus4Hat, and you’ll get your running hat when you pick up your packet.