I’m Stephanie, a thirty-something mom of four living the suburban life about 30 minutes west of Cleveland, Ohio. Our life is pretty crazy, and this is a fun outlet to document all of that. You will find a bit of everything here – stories about my kids, running adventures, and everyday happenings that make our life special. Here’s a little info about me.
- I have four children all within a span of 3.5 years – two girls and two boys – and was blessed with a BOGO on round 3. All kidding aside, they are wonderful children who I love more than anything, even though they drive me nuts.
- I love to run! I used to say I would never run unless I was being chased, but that’s changed. Running became my savior when I was going through a divorce, and it continues to be my favorite form of stress relief. I love having that time to myself, and I like to think that I’m pretty good at it. I may not be super fast, but I can run far!
- CHOCOLATE! Was there ever a sweeter word?! This is another reason why I run because I can’t stay away from the sweets. Oh, and add craft beer to the list. Everyone has to have a little vice.
- If it’s sparkly, I will more than likely want it.
- I work in the field of public health and have been at my job for over 13 years (how can I be this old already???)
- Chipotle should sponsor me because I tout its magical carb-loading powers for every race and long run. Seriously, the stuff is fabulous.
That is all 🙂